I caught a little bit of crap from my sister for not trying rabbit the other day for lunch. Be adventurous Casey!
Yeah. Well. I ate some sort of tuna salad pizza yesterday and you know what? I didn’t hate it! Might have had something to do with the bottles of vino that cost 6 euro, can’t say for sure.
This post is going to be as random as tuna pizza. Ready for it?
- We are 4 miles from the beach.
- Said beach may or may not be topless.
- Apparently there is no age limit for opting for toplessness. You go girl.
- I like people who like Game of Thrones. We’ve got a crew.
- Bronn is back! Hooray! (that’s a GOT reference and I’m skipping the spoiler alert because if I watched it from Spain, you can watch it within 4 days)
- Flamenco is an art form native to Spain that involves singing, guitar playing, hand clapping, finger snapping, and dancing.
- Flamenco fucking rocks.
- New career path: become a Flamenco dancer.
- The key to lunch in Valencia is ordering the daily special, which is a 3 course meal plus a drink for under 10 euro.
- The other key to lunch is asking for the bill when dessert comes out. Otherwise you sit and wait. And wait. And wait.
- There’s no need to spend $$ on a gym when you have workout buddies in the park.
- Through trying to speak Spanish I realized how much French I’ve retained from high school. And how unhelpful that is.
- Ordering tapas with 30 people can be a challenge.
- Ordering tapas with 30 people is great fun.
- Ordering tapas with 30 people doesn’t work if you don’t bring cash.
- It’s fun to have roomies again.